The Great Lakes Gathering will be celebrating its Second Year, August 22, 2015.
Hosted at the Brand New First Merit Bank Event Park located across the Street from the DOW EVENT CENTER , Saginaw Michigan!
This festival will be an all encompassing annual Irish event, certain to grow into one of the finest Irish festivals in the Midwest. The Gathering is a collaboration between the Great folks at Dow and the White Crow Conservatory of Music
Anchored in the Great Lakes Region, these organizations are committed to developing this event into an Irish music and cultural festival that showcases not only local & regional performers, but also those touring nationally and internationally. We are very excited to share some of the finest traditional as well as contemporary Irish music being performed on the main stages across the country and across the ocean! Also included in this year’s event will be dancers, storytellers, workshops in music, dance and Irish Language. Lots of Shopping and Fun available with our Irish vendors, food vendors, beer “pub tent” and whiskey tastings!
Lots to do for those of all ages!
Please join us and share in the excitement of the Great Lakes Gathering as we Grow.
EVENT HOTEL for 2015
- Hotel is Ramada Inn. http://www.ramadasaginaw.com
- On site restaurant/bar, courtyard and a basic fitness center.
- Free van shuttle service to/from the Dow Event Center and other basic local areas.
- The modern rooms have free WiFi and cable TV, plus mini-fridges, microwaves and coffeemakers.
- There’s also a business center and 3 meeting rooms, plus free parking.
- Free continental breakfast.
- Address: I-675 Exit 3, 3325 Davenport Ave, Saginaw, MI 48602 Phone:(989) 793-7900
- ~3 miles from the Dow Event Center on busy roads. 5 minutes to drive.
Please contact the hotel directly for other questions regarding your stay.